Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Smoking Gun

With the release of my third novel TIME OF THE SEASON just over the horizon. I thought I would share with you what I have going on for the new year. With a new year there are new beginnings. New challenges. I want to challenge myself in my writing. I plan on taking my writing to the next level and write entertaining...twisted stories for all of you. And what a better way to start off the new year than with the sequel to my first novel BANG, entitled SMOKING GUN.
Though Smoking Gun is in its early stages, it will be out in 2012. Along with the sequel to THE HOUSE OF BALESTROM. I have a lot going on and a lot of great surprises with what I am preparing for you. I am writing three big books for next year. They are Smoking Gun, Return to The House of Balestrom and a book that spins off from the Balestrom family called In The Garden of Crows. So I am working overtime to get these out to you. If you have not read my first two books BANG or The House of Balestrom you can find them anywhere. Paperbacks are 16.00 and ebook format on all ereaders is $0.99. 

As an early present from me to you I give you Smoking Gun's cover and book trailer. 

Enjoy!
THE COVER


THE TRAILER



No comments:

Post a Comment