Friday, December 3, 2010

I'll Make You Remember Me By William Butler



Obsession can go too far when a man falls in love with a prostitute.

Available on Smashwords.com. 

My short story "I'll Make You Remember Me" is a work of fiction I wrote when I was in college for a creative writing class.  "I'll Make You Remember Me" is shocking, with graphic sex, violence and language.  I wanted to write something that no one had presented in the class.  Sure I could have wrote a love story or a mystery, or even a horror, and in some strange way I did just that, but in my own way.  : )
I do hope you take the chance to read the short sample that is available on smashwords.com.  The sample is only a taste of where the story is going.  Feel free to continue from there and purchase yourself a copy...I won't stop you...lol.  Enjoy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment